Cocktails are a must for every festivity.
We bring you five; to up your spirit and that of those you’ll share them with.
- 75ml Irish Cream
- 25ml whiskey
- 12.5ml honey
- Ice cubes
Mix it up
- Pour the Irish cream into a cocktail shaker, add the whiskey and finally the honey on top.
- Pop some ice cubes into the shaker and shake vigorously till the honey is beautifully blended and the drink is deliciously chilled.
- Pour the silky mixture into a tumbler full of ice cubes. Serve, sip and enjoy.
Whiskey Sweet Tea Party
- 1.5 parts whiskey
- 6-8 parts tea
Mix over ice and serve.
Vodka and watermelon Smash
- 1.5 of watermelon smoothie
Mix it up and sip.
Champagne Mimosa cocktail
- Orange Juice
- Sliced Orange
- Fill a champagne flute with Champagne
- Top off with Orange Juice and gently stir
- Garnish with a sliced orange if you’re feeling extra fancy
3/4 Red wine
1/4 Lemon-Lime Soda
Add soda to Red wine in a glass. Add ice and serve.