As far as most people know, no one, anywhere, is wishing jean pants away. The general sentiment is to have one for every day of the week and some extra for choice and prestige.
On that account, from the style records of fashion enthusiast; Folake Huntoon of Style Pantry, here are 13 of the all time cool ways to style your jean pants.
- Pair It With A Denim Top: Blend out same shade for top and bottom. Or pair two tones ingenuously. You may also stop and fold here, and loose a button there for a world of difference.
2. Complete It With A Statement Tee: Girl power. Flawlessly flawed. My summer sucks. Bae is a goat. Picture me plastered.
3. Bare Those Shoulder: Flaunt the bones. Fold and rip. The messier, the hotter.
4. Tank It With Grace: Elevate the duo with leather goods. There, you’re good to go.
5. Switch It Up With Flats: Brogues and sneakers are the sweet options.
6. Do Away With One Sleeve: And play a game of Stop it : I like it.
7. …Or Keep Both Sleeves, And Experiment With Length, Shape And Balance: Like you care.
8. Wear It With A Tunic: Make that a cool tunic.
9. Give It Bomb Heels: Pose, smile and be awesome.
10. Introduce It To Florals: They make everything better.
11. Deal It The Colour-Shock Effect: And be almost unforgettable.
12. Give It A Crisp White Shirt: Oh! You’ve already done that.
13. Serve It A Blazer you’re happy with: You are a free woman.
To refresh your stock, shop the set pictured below.
Photo credit: Instagram/@stylepantry